Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Little Pot Heads!

One of Calvin's favorite things to do is to make NOISE! His best source is the pot lids located under the stove. I have not figured out how to lock that drawer yet. I caught a fun photo of Calvin trying on a pot lid as a hat. When I went to get the camera, Amanda thought she should join in the fun. So I guess you could say.... I have a couple of "pot heads".



















Many may wonder...."Does Calvin own clothing?" For the wondering minds, Yes, he has a bundle of them. He would just rather have none.

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

Hey Denise!! I just found your blog. I'm a blogger too, isn't it fun? Gosh, your kids are getting so grown up, and Calvin is only one of the cutest babies in the world!! We really should get together sometime soon. I miss our weekly chats in Ballet class.