Monday, April 6, 2009

Calvin's Curls???

One of my favorite things about Calvin is his wonderful curls. He has amazing hair that we have been cutting since 6 months. Here is a sweet picture of those curls back in December.

Ben took my curly hair kiddo in for what I thought would be a trim.... I couldn't believe how short it was (can you say military cut?). Although I liked it, I really missed his wonderful curls. What was I suppose to run my fingers through? Below is a couple of pictures of the results. Yes, we pimped him out... He'll cringe one day.




4 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

Oh good grief his is too cute! I am excited to spend some time with him and Amanda next month.

I remember when I cut Andrew's hair the first time Paul almost cried. I hope one day his curls come back.

Monique said...

I do miss seeing his full head of curls, but it grows, right? What a cute kid! Love those last pics of him in his suit!

P.S. Glad to see you blogging again :)

Georgia said...

Oh Gosh all that hair gone!! But you know he looks like a little gentleman now, well, minus the scarf/boa.

Jen said...

I like the short hair on him - cute cute cute!!!!